Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

So, turning 25 is kind of a big deal, therefore I decided I wanted to have a big party for myself. My cousin Jayni helped me organize it, and it was pretty awesome! Thanks Jayni for all of your help! We counted 74 people in attendance. It was at my Uncle Grant & Aunt Cleadonna's house. We had guitar hero, pool, ping pong, and lots of good food. (Left over sandwiches, thanks to my
mission reunion!)
































My mom surprised me, well I knew she was coming, but she came for my party! Saturday morning we went to the Conference Center for the first session of General Conference. My mom, Jayni, my good friend Crystal Carpenter, and my cousins Josh & Melissa Apple were there. It was pretty special. We had lunch afterwords with my Aunt Julie & Uncle Ramon, Grandma and Grandpa Bangerter, and the other Auxiliary Presidencies and their friends and family. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me! It was a great 25th Birthday! Bring on the great new year, and new age!
ps...I don't know how to rotate the pictures. Sorry ;)
[

14 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Glad you had a great birthday!!! HAPPY 25!/?
P.S. I am so glad for you to join us for Wasatch Back. Looking forward to it!

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

I left a comment on the basketball post. Did you see it? If not Happy Birthday again. Mine is on Mother's Day this year. Kinda Special because it's the first year I can actually be considered a mom. (Only 4 1/2 months to go!)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you have a blog now. It'll be fun to keep an eye on your exciting life.

Juliette said...

Happy Birthday Jan! You look just darling in those pictures! I really like your polka dot dress, very cute! Hope you had a great day, 25 is a great age just wait till you turn 27 like me! Oh boy, I am getting old!

Caleb and Suzy said...

Here is how you rotate your pictures... you click to download them just like normal on the blogspot, and then, when you select the photo, first right click it and then it will say "rotate" you click it and walla! it is rotated. Then you click the rotated picture and choose to download it. simple as pie!
The pictures are so fun. Thanks for sharing. I also love seeing the photos of your mission reunion. Looks like your hard work paid off.
love you sister!
-Suzy

Laurie said...

Happy 25 years! You are a popular one. And look gorgeous as usual! Glad to see what you're up to with this blog.
Cuz, Laurie

Angela said...

It looked like a great time! How wonderful to be surrounded by so many great friends. You are so beautiful!

joanna said...

yowza Jan-you are a babe! you look beautiful in every picture, but anyway happy birthday!! looks like you had a lot of fun.
isn't conference just the best?!
and good job pulling off the mission renuion-sounds like a big deal, nice work.
joanna

CryerChronicles said...

I love the picture with you and your mom! Your picture at the top of your blog is gorgeous! Looks like quite the party - Happy 25th!! Love ya! It was fun seeing you tonight at Grandpa's party. Michelle

Katie Bell said...

Hope you don't mind, but I was blog hopping and found your blog. Happy Birthday! Just so you know, I remember your birthday every year. You look sensational and it appears that everything is going well for you.

The Barker Clan said...

I always think of you on my b-day, since it is on the same day! You look great and have some of the cutest clothes!

Amber said...

Man, you sure know how to throw a party, Jan! You look beautiful! Glad you had a great birthday!

Caroline said...

Jan, I just found your blog! I'm excited to be able to keep track of you. I hope you had a Happy Birthday! And I'm not just saying this because everyone else did but you are just GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

wish i could have made the big b-day blast! i'm so glad i found that you blog! hooray! love ya heaps, jan!