Friday, March 27, 2009

Few more Lone Pine shots...

Well, you can see more pictures of our cute little bungalow, and the beautiful valley! We love it! I just want you all to know that it was quite an adventure getting there. There were about 6 inches of snow on the dirt roads going in, and I was all by myself. There is no cell service, and the powerlines end too. Its out in the middle of no where! Anywho...I made it! There were a few parts of the road where I wondered, but it was exciting, and I was proud of myself for making it in without 4-wheel drive. I thought I was pretty cool! I listened to George Straight, and enjoyed the challenge. My mom and brother Jay arrived about an hour after me, and they said, "You're alive! We didn't think you made it, but you did!" They were impressed!









2 comments:

Caleb and Suzy said...

it is such a cute little bungalow. wish we were there to help, and get diseased...not! we'll just show up when it is all clean and cute...
it looks so comfortable.

Rachel said...

Looks like great fun. Your mom was over at my mom's last night when we were there and she told us all about how GROSS it was! You're such a good daughter and sister. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! Hope you have a great party. We'll see you Friday and I'll want to hear all about it. Oh, and I'm totally up for a cousins party whenever you want!